Parmigiano Reggiano Mousse
- 50g fresh cream
- 380g milk
- 280g grated Parmigiano Reggiano, aged 24 months
- 40g glucose
- 2 gelatine sheets
- Balsamic reduction
- 1 Siphon and 2 gas chargers
1. Soften gelatin sheets putting them in cold water.
2. Put fresh cream, milk, grated Parmigiano Reggiano and glucose into the Thermomix appliance and blend them (slowly) for 10 minutes at 80°C. Make the last seconds faster, squeeze and add gelatine and mix quickly for another 20 seconds.
3. Using a sieve, pour the mixture slowly into the siphon and add the gas chargers.
4. Serve in a glass. Add balsamic reduction or cinnamon on the top.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Andrea Pesci from Osteria della Stazione di Felino
Image courtesy of John Holdship