We're not denying the wonder of Christmas dinner, it's just sometimes it can be a bit overdone. What's wrong with snuggling up in front of an open fire and digging into a gooey, belly-warming slice of pizza? We've found the most festive, and comforting pizza recipes to make you feel like an unashamed Christmas rebel!
1. Pizza Pockets
Giada's Pizza Pockets are a great way to use up all that turkey, and they will be a sure-fire hit with any guest.
2. Brussels Sprouts and Ricotta Pizza
Spotted on: Recipe Runner
We know that sprouts tend to have a bad rep. But on a pizza? Who can deny their deliciousness?
3. Prosciutto, Mozzarella and Fig Pizza
These pizza toppings are so festive you'll be begging for a slice on Christmas day.
4. Pizzettes with Caramelised Onions, Goat's Cheese and Prosciutto
These teeney-tiny pizzas are the perfect little treat. Who needs a prawn vol-au-vent when you have a mini pizza?
5. Gorgonzola Piccante Pizza with Courgettes and Balsamic Onions
Blue cheese and caramelised onions are a match made in heaven. This pizza is perfect every day, and not just at Christmas!
6. Parmigiano Reggiano, Parma Ham and Basil Pizza
An indulgent pizza that could beat a turkey anyday in a food fight.
7. Wholewheat Brussels Sprout, Squash and Ricotta Pizza
Probably the healthiest pizza on our list, but with a tempting sprout, squash and cheese topping it's just as difficult to resist it.
8. Cranberry Sauce, Bacon and Gorgonzola Pastry Pizza
Spotted on: Baker by Nature
This is literally all you need from a festive pizza. Blue cheese, bacon and cranberry sauce. We're done.
9. Christmas Tree Pull-Apart Bread
Spotted on: Eclectic Recipes
Even though it's not technically a pizza, we had to make room for this doughy, comforting creation on our list.
10. Gluten-Free Turkey Meatball Personal Pizzas
The cutest, personalised pizzas we've found and they're gluten-free! It's a win, win.