1. Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Squares
Anna Olson's recipe has to be one of our favourite sweet treats, perfect for Halloween!
2. Crème Brûlée Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake BarsSpotted on: Handle the Heat
Probably one of the most creative recipes on our list, these super-cute bars combine three delicious desserts, including pumpkin pie, Crème brûlée and chocolate cheesecake. What more do you want?
3. Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecake BarsSpotted on: The Idea Room
Put a smile on the faces of your trick or treaters with this gooey, indulgent recipe.
4. Soft and Chewy Pumpkin Granola BarsSpotted on: Running with Spoons
This is the ultimate autumnal snack to keep you going. Adding chocolate chips to this pumpkin delight is a stroke of genius.
5. Pumpkin BrowniesSpotted on: My Baking Addiction
Any kind of brownie is a winner in our book. A pumpkin brownie on the other hand deserves a round of applause.
6. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl BarsSpotted on: Sally's Baking Addiction
These gorgeous bars are the perfect mix of seasonal pumpkin topped off with a rich and creamy frosting.
7. Pumpkin and Ginger TraybakeSpotted on: Wallflower Girl
Pumpkin and ginger are a match made in heaven. Mix things up with a hot ginger icing and serve with fresh cup of tea.
8. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie Streusel BarsSpotted on: My Baking Addiction
This recipe is the perfect twist on the classic pumpkin pie. Serve with whipped cream and salted maple caramel sauce.
9. Oatmeal Cookie Pumpkin S'mores Gooey BarsSpotted on: Chelsea's Messy Apron
If it's indulgence you're after look no further. These delectably gooey traybakes are the ultimate naughty treat that will satisfy any sweet tooth.
10. No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Granola BarsSpotted on: Running with Spoons
These hearty granola bars are a great treat to have on the go. The best part is, you don't even need an oven to make them!