Parma Ham with Seared Scallops and Gremolata
- 6 scallops in their shell
- 6 slices of Parma Ham
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped pine nuts
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped pistachios
- Salt and pepper
- For the gremolata:
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 tbsp finely chopped flat parsley
- 3 tbsp olive oil
1. Mix together all the ingredients for the gremolata and season to taste.
2. Season the scallops and cook on the griddle for 3 minutes a side.
3. Slice each scallop in half and place in a scallop shell, spoon over a little gremolata and then top with pine nuts and pistachios.
4. Finish with a slice of Parma Ham.