We know how it feels when you get caught up in a marathon of The Pioneer Woman. Wishing that Ree Drummond's orange stand mixer with floral decals was sitting your own kitchen worktop, imagining the smell of her signature Mocha Brownies wafting through the house, and not forgetting about the 3-course meal for 10 that's waiting on the farmhouse table, waiting to be devoured.
Whatever it is you love about The Pioneer Woman and her dreamy life, we feel the love too.
You might already know from Ree's Food Network show that her Cinnamon Rolls are just a vehicle for cream cheese frosting, and that pretzels make for the best pie crust ever, but we bet you didn't know these facts about your favourite ranch owner from the midwest. Is there anything she can't do?
1. Ree's least favourite food? Bananas. No bananas and peanut butter on toast for her, no banana bread and definitely no banoffee pie!
2. Ree has never had a midnight snack. She loves sleeping too much.
3. The Pioneer Woman's go-to weeknight meal is roasted chicken legs. She pairs them with any seasonal veggies she happens to have in the fridge.
4. If you asked Ree what kind of dessert she'd like after a meal, she'd tell you about her guilty pleasure... Coffee desserts. Giant coffee cookies, Tiramisu and coffee and walnut cake; They've got "PW" written all over them.
5. The strangest thing in Ree's fridge has got to be her stash of very, very HOT chillies. Living in the midwest, she craves hot and spicy food.
6. Whilst she's cooking, Ree loves to watch The Godfather or Napoleon Dynamite. Even though these two classic movies couldn't be more different to one another, we approve!
7. If Ree was made to choose between chocolate and vanilla, she'd be #TeamChocolate every time.
8. Ree's obsession with coffee doesn't only extend to desserts. She would pick COFFEE, IN ALL CAPS over tea any day.
9. Ree started out as food blogger back in 2007.
10. The self-proclaimed lover of butter is obsessed with Basset Hounds. She regularly Instagrams photos of her beloved Charlie and sometimes the lovely Walter makes an appearance too. We'll never pick favourites - we love them all the same and so does Ree.
Catch new episodes of The Pioneer Woman weekdays at 3pm, from 9th January.