The world of baking is slowly changing, with more and more people trying new things with their cakes and sweet treats. We were determined to find our favourite bakes that are completely gluten free and what we did find, were some sensational recipes for you to try at home.
1. Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Chocolate CakeSpotted on: Waitrose
Decorating with ganache and fresh fruit transforms this gluten free sponge.
2. Chocolate Cakes with Chocolate Peanut Butter GanacheSpotted on: All Day I Dream About Food
Adding peanut butter to the cake batter gives a deliciously indulgent flavour.
2. Flourless Black Forest RouladeSpotted on: Food Network
Anna Olson shares her magical gluten-free roulade recipe for you all to enjoy.
3. Raw Fig CheesecakeSpotted on: Oh Lady Cakes
This colourful show-stopping cheesecake is the perfect dinner party dessert, and will definitely wow your guests.
4. Gluten-Free Berry Brownie PizzaSpotted on: Betty Crocker
Combine chocolate, berries and pizza and what do you get? A delightful treat, that's what!
5. Stunning Strawberry Almond RouladeSpotted on: Baker Street
This roulade is the perfect centerpiece for your dinner party, and with no flour it's a win-win!
6. Irresistible Red Velvet CupcakesSpotted on: Making of Mom
You can't get much more indulgent than gooey red velvet sponge, and these adorable cupcakes are just the ticket.
7. Sticky Apple TartSpotted on: A House in the Hills
A healthy alternative to one of our favourite tarts. And by using almond flour and coconut oil you are in for a taste sensation.
8. Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie SandwichesSpotted on: Epicurious
This double chocolate chip cookie sandwich is both gluten-free and vegan friendly... surely everyone will be happy.
9. Raspberry Coconut MacaronsSpotted on: Cooking Classy
These little bites of heaven are the perfect treats for entertaining. They look beautiful but also taste amazing.
10. Hot Chocolate PuddingSpotted on: David Lebovitz
We've found a gooey, rich chocolate sensation and it has absolutely no flour. Happy days.
11. Tempting Tartes aux FruitsSpotted on: Green Sage Blog
There's nothing better than shortcrust pastry with a delicious fruit filling. The fact that it's gluten free is just an added bonus.
12. Creative Cookie Dough PopsSpotted on: Domestic Sluttery
Get creative with baking with these cute cake pops, fun for all the family!
13. Cupcakes with Mint Chocolate Cream Cheese IcingSpotted on: The Bitter Side of Sweet
These delicious minty bakes are perfect for a summer party, or even just for yourself! Dig in.
14. Hazelnut Frangipane Tart with Peaches and Creme FraicheSpotted on: Deliciously Organic
These frangipane tarts are little bites of heaven. Don't forget you can always make the pastry in advance.