Age Restricted Content
Attention all baking purists – you may recoil in horror at what you’re about to witness; not only are all of these clever shortcut recipes made with a box (yeah, we said it) of cake mix, but there is also just one ‘real’ cake on this list. From waffles to onion rings and doughnuts to fried chicken, we scoured our favourite food blogs to find the most insane things you could ever make with boxed cake mix and here’s what we found.
1. Cake Mix Sandwich CookiesSpotted on: Lady Behind the Curtain
2. Cake Batter Crispy TreatsSpotted on: How Sweet It Is
3. Funfetti Cake WafflesSpotted on: Buns in My Oven
4. Rainbow CakeSpotted on: Love and Olive Oil
5. Red Velvet Fried ChickenSpotted on: Instructables
6. Mini Rainbow DoughnutsSpotted on: Hoosier Homemade
7. Birthday Cake PancakesSpotted on: Diners, Dishes and Desserts
8. Creamy Mixed Berry White Chocolate Crumble BarsSpotted on: Averie Cooks
9. 3 Musketeers Marshmallow Candy-Stuffed White Chocolate Cupcakes with Fluffy Vanilla Buttercream FrostingSpotted on: Averie Cooks
10. Oreo Cookie Stuffed Brownies with Vanilla Buttercream FrostingSpotted on: Averie Cooks
11. Red Velvet Cake Cinnamon RollsSpotted on: No. 2 Pencil
12. Red Velvet Battered Onion RingsSpotted on: The Food in My Beard
13. Confetti Cake Batter CookiesSpotted on: Sally’s Baking Addiction
14. Cake Batter DipSpotted on: Honest Cooking
15. Coconut Peanut Butter Magic Cake BarsSpotted on: Averie Cooks
16. Momofuku Ooey Gooey Butter Cake Bars with BlueberriesSpotted on: Bakers Royale
Have you ever seen a cake so scandalously-indulgent that it makes your heart wrench and your mouth water at the same time?
We scoured the web for the most amazing recipes you can with Nutella.
Chocolate cakes that will make you go weak at the knees and dribble all over your lap
From cupcakes to cinnamon rolls, are these the best dishes to make with bacon?
"From waffles to onion rings and doughnuts to fried chicken."