We know you love cheese in any shape or form; whether it’s Camembert melted in a box, or an oozing slab of Cheddar stuffed inside a grilled sandwich. We snooped around to gather the 16 most outrageously-gooey cheese recipes we could find, featuring all the favourites; mozzarella, Cheddar, Brie, Gorgonzola, Parmesan, Gouda… are you dribbling yet?
1. Melted Camembert with Cherry JamGet the recipe
This baked Camembert has guilty pleasure written all over it. Make it as a quick starter for a dinner party or sneaky midnight snack for two.
2. Wine and Cheese Grilled CheeseSpotted on: BS' in the Kitchen
This mouth-watering toasted sandwich contains both cheese and red wine. Living happily ever after.
3. Gorgonzola Lasagne with West Country BeefGet the recipe
The entire family will love digging in to this super-cheesy homemade lasagne with a creamy Gorgonzola sauce.
4. Crisp Wild Mushroom Risotto with MozzarellaGet the recipe
Turn leftover risotto into something decadent with nuggets of mozzarella cheese, coat in breadcrumbs and deep fry to golden perfection.
5. Hamburger with Cheddar and Horseradish MustardGet the recipe
There’s no better topping for a burger than melted layers of double Cheddar trickling down the sides.
6. Supreme Pizza DipGet the recipe
Get your pizza fix another way with this mozzarella and tomato-fuelled dip for crusty baguette slices or even tortilla chips.
7. Fried Gorgonzola with Redcurrant and Kentish Ale SauceGet the recipe
Enjoy Gorgonzola piccante in its purest form with this deep fried recipe – the most outrageous way to satisfy your cheesy cravings.
8. Cheesy Gnocchi Casserole with Ham and PeasGet the recipe
Light, pillowy gnocchi tossed in a creamy sauce made with Swiss and Gruyère cheeses. It’s easy to make and takes only 30 minutes!
9. Calzone PizzaGet the recipe
This Italian folded pizza is stuffed with all the classic flavours; mouth-watering tomato sauce, milky buffalo mozzarella and aromatic basil.
10. Beer and Cheese SoupSpotted on: She Wears Many Hats
Extra-sharp Cheddar blended with light beer and topped with bacon crumbles. The beer and cheese marriage now makes perfect sense.
11. Bacon, Egg and Maple Grilled Cheese SandwichGet the recipe
A festival of Cheddar cheese, egg, bacon – plus a slosh of maple syrup. Is this the ultimate brunch toastie?
12. Bolitas de QuesoGet the recipe
Every cheese-lover's dream. Fried balls of Gouda, Parmesan and cream cheese.
13. Pan-fried Turkey, Brie and Cranberry SandwichGet the recipe
Meltingly-soft Brie between slices of crusty pan-fried bread, cranberry sauce and juicy turkey.
14. Tomato Mac and CheeseGet the recipe
A dinner table staple celebrating sharp Cheddar enriched with mustard and paprika.
15. Panini with Chocolate and BrieGet the recipe
This may seem like an unlikely combination, but once you’ve experienced soft, mellow Brie with sweet milk chocolate and basil, you won’t look back.
16. Cheesy Jacket PotatoesGet the recipe
Extra-sharp Cheddar and sour cream spruce-up these nostalgic baked potatoes. Jacket spuds never tasted this good when you were a kid.
What's the craziest cheese dish you've ever come across? Tell us below.
More Indulgent Recipes
Warning: if high calorie cooking isn’t your thing, you probably shouldn’t read this.
Tips and tricks you might not have known you could use your microwave for.
From breakfast burgers to bacon cupcakes, get your bacon fix here.