1. Chocolate Bacon CupcakesSpotted on: The Novice Chef Blog
Moist chocolate cupcakes, buttercream frosting, freshly-crumbled bacon and a liberal dose of maple syrup. Heavenly.
2. Bistro Breakfast BurgerGet the recipe
You’ve heard of breakfast pizza, now check out this bistro-style, breakfast-inspired burger. It’s stuffed with beef, bacon, eggs and cheese. The perfect way to start a Sunday, we say.
3. Bacon-wrapped SushiSpotted on: Pepper.ph
Seaweed haters will be happy to know the green stuff is now being ditched for strips of good quality bacon. You’ll either love it or hate it.
4. Bacon Strip PancakesSpotted on: Eclectic Recipes
A crispy rasher smothered in a strip of pancake batter and cooked until two amazing foods become one. For real.
5. Whiskey, Caramel, Marshmallow and Bacon BarkSpotted on: Endless Simmer
This caramel, marshmallow, whiskey and bacon bark definitely comes with a bite. We’ll be honest; any slab of chocolate that features a ‘Spiced Bacon Crumble’ has our utmost respect.
6. Bacon, Egg and Maple Cheese ToastieGet the recipe
Think of the most incredible bacon sarnie you’ve ever eaten, then times it by ten. This one is made with brioche, cheese and maple syrup!
7. Bacon Cinnamon RollsSpotted on: Quick Dish Tablespoon
The only thing that could make cinnamon rolls better is, you guessed it - bacon.
8. Maple Bacon BlondiesSpotted on: Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice
These wickedly-decadent cake bars are doused in maple syrup icing.
9. Breakfast PizzaGet the recipe
Give in to pizza for breakfast or brunch. These are topped with crispy bacon, herby tomato sauce and a whole egg.
10. Bacon Hasselback PotatoesSpotted on: Key Ingredient
We’re suckers for crispy-skinned hasselback potatoes but did you know the thin slits were perfectly-sized for nestling strips of bacon? You do now.
11. Bacon Caramel TrufflesSpotted on: Beth Michelle
Next time you annoy someone and need to buy them a gift to sweeten them up, consider making a box of bacon-infused chocolate. They’ll be like putty in your hands.
12. Spicy Bacon GuacamoleGet the recipe
Luxuriously-ripe avocado, juicy tomatoes and crumbled crispy bacon ensure this isn’t your average guacamole.
13. Roasted Parsnips with Cheese and BaconGet the recipe
Perk up regular parsnips by roasting them with Cheddar and bacon until crisp and flavoursome.
14. Bacon Chocolate Chip CookiesSpotted on: Penguins and Cupcakes
A shameless scattering of maple icing and crispy bacon bits adorn these chewy, buttery cookies.
15. Bacon Fleur de Sel CaramelsSpotted on: A Table for Two
The perfect marriage of sweet, salty and savoury, these chewy caramels are the perfect gift for all bacon connoisseurs. They also make a pretty cool present for Father’s Day.
16. Posh Bacon ButtieGet the recipe
Andy Bates jazzes up the average bacon buttie with juicy scallops and multigrain bread. We’re not snobby when it comes to bacon butties but this is a great recipe for wooing potential mates.
17. Mashed Potato SkinsGet the recipe
We all know spuds and bacon are best friends so next time you’re craving mash, keep things rustic with crushed skin-on potatoes, crispy bacon, mature Cheddar and chives.
What's the craziest bacon dish you've ever come across? Tell us below.
More Meats and Sweets
The ultimate recipe destination for bacon lovers.
Sink your cupcake-craving teeth into our favourite recipes for these trendy treats.
These ooey, gooey brownies are perfect served hot or cold.
"Think of the most incredible bacon sarnie you’ve ever eaten, then times it by ten"