Who said fries have to begin and end with the potato? There are so many more foods you can turn into crispy morsels of fried delight, including cake, pasta, apple pie and avocados. Note: we’re talking about fries – not chips, not wedges and definitely not curly fries. We scoured the web to find the food bloggers who made these dreamiest of fries possible.
1. Onion Fries (A.K.A The Bloomin' Onion)Spotted on: A Beautiful Mess
2. Crispy Baked Portobello FriesSpotted on: Inspired Taste
3. Doughnut Fries (A.K.A Churros)Spotted on: Five Euro Food
4. Courgette FriesSpotted on: Kamelowy.pl
5. Pasta FriesSpotted on: Not Without Salt
6. Cookie FriesSpotted on: Bakerella
7. Spiced Sweet Potato FriesSpotted on: VeganYumYum
8. Cake FriesSpotted on: Lily Shop
9. Bacon-Wrapped FriesSpotted on: The Paleo Home
10. Parmesan Chicken FriesSpotted on: Simply Scratch
11. Aubergine FriesSpotted on: The Endless Meal
12. Green Bean FriesSpotted on: Healthy. Happy. Life.
13. Avocado FriesSpotted on: Eat. Drink. Love.
14. Okra FriesSpotted on: Tadka Pasta
15. Apple Pie FriesSpotted on: Oh! Bite It
16. Tofu FriesSpotted on: Simply Scrumptious
17. Asparagus FriesSpotted on: My San Francisco Kitchen
18. Banana FriesSpotted on: My Love for Cooking
19. Polenta FriesSpotted on: Citron Limette
Have you ever seen a cake so scandalously-indulgent that it makes your heart wrench and your mouth water at the same time?
We scoured the web for the most amazing recipes you can with Nutella.
Chocolate cakes that will make you go weak at the knees and dribble all over your lap
From cupcakes to cinnamon rolls, are these the best dishes to make with bacon?