Gone are the days you were caught with a spoon (or your fingers) in the Nutella jar. We’ve scoured the web for the most amazing recipes you can ever make with everyone’s favourite chocolate spread and here’s what we found.
1. This Nutella Ravioli
These two things together make the most perfect sentence you'll ever hear.
2. A Nutella, Bacon and Peanut Butter Sandwich
Spotted on: Ramshackle Glam
You don’t even need a recipe for this beauty.
3. Some Outrageously-good Nutella Pretzel Brownies
Spotted on: Bakingdom
Are you dribbling yet?
4. How about Speculoos Nutella Candied Bacon S’mores?
Spotted on: Diane Abroad
Biscuits, bacon, Nutella and marshmallows all in the same dish. And no, you're not dreaming.
5. These Incredible Brioche Nutella Buns with Maple Glaze
Spotted on: Souvlaki for the Soul
We thought cinnamon rolls could never be replaced in the hierarchy of sweet bakes until we saw these.
6. Some Beautiful Nutella Ice CreamsSpotted on: Kanela y Limon
Forget your usual '99 with syrup from the ice cream van, just forget it.
7. Nutella-covered Bacon
Spotted on: Bellalimento
Forget Nutella-covered orange peel - it's always been about you, Bacon.
8. Maybe This Banana Bread with Nutella Swirls
Spotted on: Pass the Sushi
Imagine a warm, buttered slice with your morning coffee.
9. Adorable Heart-shaped Strawberry Nutella Tarts
Spotted on: Moje Wypieki
Perfect for wooing enemies, getting kids to eat fruit or just treating yourself.
10. A Roasted Hazelnut and Nutella Roulade
Spotted on: Adventures in Cooking
So good, you'll even go to the trouble of roasting your own hazelnuts.
11. This Amazing Milkshake
Spotted on: El Rincon De Los Postres
If chewing sounds like too much effort for you, you can now drink your Nutella through a straw.
12. Mini Nutella Cheesecakes
Spotted on: Bakers Royale
For a touch of 70s throwback, you'll dig these gooey mini cheesecakes crammed with Nutella.
13. Some Nutella Almond Tartlets
Spotted on: Jenny's Zucker Zimt Liebe
Delicate little pastries filled with Nutella and flakes almonds, then topped with a meringue swirl. You won't be able to eat just one.
14. Nutella Doughnuts
Spotted on: Sips and Spoonfuls
Nutella and doughnuts = BFFs for life.
15. These Mind-blowing Nutella Churros
Spotted on: Flanboyant Eats
Too perfect to even describe. Dip in more Nutella to serve, obviously.
16. Banana Cupcakes with Nutella and Vanilla Swirl Buttercream
Spotted on: Oh Sweet Day!
A double swirl of frosting - one side is vanilla and the other Nutella.
17. Coffee Nutella Macarons
Spotted on: Design, Bake, Run
Melt-in-the-mouth macarons with a hint of mocha. Outrageous.
18. A Nutella Rocky Road Tart
Spotted on: Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
Feed your shameless Nutella addiction with this sinful rocky road tart.
19. These Nutella Banana Croissants
Spotted on: Give Me Lemons
Experience Nutella overload with this chocolate and banana-filled pastry. Well, that's one of your five-a-day.
20. Nutella Caramel Swirl Cheesecake Bars
Spotted on: The Kitchen Prep Blog
Buttermilk-moistened, hand-carved sponge, cream cheese icing and a coating of fluffy cake crumbs make it one of the naughtiest red velvets yet.
21. And Mini Salted Nutella Tarts
Spotted on: Spoon, Fork, Bacon
We all know salted desserts are taking over the world and these Nutella tarts might be the reason why.