Frozen Key Lime Pie
- 1 (225 g) container nondairy whipped topping, thawed slightly
- 1 (400 g) tin sweetened condensed milk
- 115 ml fresh lime juice
- 1 (20 cm) prepared graham cracker shortcrust
- Freshly grated lime zest, for sprinkling
1) In a medium bowl, whisk together the whipped topping, condensed milk, and lime juice until smooth. Spoon the mixture into graham cracker crust and smooth the surface with a spatula.
2) Set in the freezer until firm, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle lime zest over the top before serving.