- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- One 12-ounce bag mini chocolate chips
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Digestive Biscuits, broken into squares, for dipping
1. Preheat the grill on high.
2. Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Melt the butter in the skillet, add the nuts and toast until fragrant. Remove from the heat and sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over the nuts. Spread the marshmallows over the chocolate chips.
3. Place the skillet under the grill until browned on top.
4. Serve in the skillet and use digestive biscuits for dipping.