Chilled Grilled Seafood Salad
- 1 pound whole calamari, cleaned
- 1 pound prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 1 cup shredded radicchio
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onion
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Dash hot sauce (optional)
- Salt and pepper
Heat grill to high and grill seafood on each side, turning once, for about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
Cut seafood into bite-size pieces. Toss with remaining ingredients and season to taste and chill.
If preparing more than 2 hours ahead of time, add radicchio just before serving.