Sourdough Beanz Stacks
A 15-minute brunch that's more than just Beanz on toast. With garlic, sage and onion, these sourdough stacks with crispy bacon are seriously delicious.
- 125g cherry tomatoes
- 4 slices streaky bacon
- Olive oil
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 sage leaves, finely chopped
- 1 Heinz Beanz can (415g)
- 2 thick slices sourdough toast
1. Heat the grill to high and cook the tomatoes and bacon until the tomatoes have burst their skins and softened and the bacon is nice and crispy.
2. Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a saucepan and gently fry the onion for 5 minutes then add the garlic and sage and cook for a further minute.
3. Add the Beanz, tomatoes and plenty of black pepper and cook until warmed through.
4. To serve top each slice of toast with the Beanz mixture and 2 slices of bacon.
A Source of Protein
Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass.