Tagine Chickpeas with Halloumi
Harissa-rubbed halloumi, Heinz Creationz Tagine Chickpeas and fragrant couscous in under 25 minutes. What's not to love?!
- 200g couscous
- 400ml hot vegetable stock
- 4 tbsp harissa paste
- 150g halloumi, sliced 1 cm thick
- 200g spring greens (or other greens such as kale, cabbage, broccoli)
- 1 bunch coriander finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zested, juice of 1/2
- 1 Heinz Creationz Tagine Chickpeas (415g)
1. Pour the stock over the couscous in a heatproof bowl and cover. Leave to one side for at least 5 minutes.
2. Once the liquid has been absorbed, fluff up the grains with a fork then mix in half of the chopped coriander and some seasoning.
3. In a separate bowl mix the rest of the finely chopped coriander with the lemon zest.
4. Steam the greens for 2-3 minutes then dress with the lemon juice mix and some black pepper.
5. Heat the Heinz Creationz Tagine Chickpeas as per package instructions.
6. Heat a large non-stick frying pan with a drizzle of oil.
7. Coat the halloumi slices in the harissa paste and fry in the pan for 30 seconds on each side.
8. To serve divide the couscous, greens and Heinz Creationz Tagine Chickpeas between 4 bowls then top each one with a slice of halloumi, some coriander and lemon zest.
A Source of Protein
Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass.