Grandma Jean's Potato Salad
- 5 large red skinned potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, 2 chopped and 1 sliced
- 2 heaped tablespoons sweet pickle relish, drained
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard powder
- 120g mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- Paprika, for garnish
2) In a large bowl add celery, onion, 2 chopped eggs and pickled relish. Add the mayonnaise, mustard powder and sugar. Stir well.
3) Place the sliced egg on top of potatoes and sprinkle with paprika and salt.
4) Let the potato salad chill in the refrigerator for 2 1/2 hours or overnight.