Garlicky Potato Salad
Recipe by:Bobby Flay
- 350ml prepared mayonnaise
- 60ml Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsps fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsps chipotle pepper puree
- 1 large ripe tomato, seeded and diced
- 25g chopped coriander leaves
- 3 spring onions, chopped, white and green parts
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 16 new potatoes, about 1.5 to 2kg, cooked, drained and sliced 2cm thick
1) Combine all the ingredients, except the potatoes, in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Place warm potatoes in a large bowl and pour the mixture over potatoes and mix well.
2) Season again with salt and pepper, to taste, and serve.