- 1 red onion
- 3 plum tomatoes
- 900g cream cheese
- 450g Cheddar, grated
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
- 4 tbsp Sriracha (Thai hot sauce, available at most markets)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 10 (20cm) flour tortillas
- 900g thawed frozen or fresh cooked lobster meat
- 2 tbsp rapeseed or olive oil
- Salsa, guacamole and sour cream, to serve
2) Combine the onion, tomatoes, cheeses, spring onions, Sriracha and lime juice together in a mixer. Spread 115g of the mixture on a 20cm flour tortilla. Add 85g of lobster meat evenly on 1/2 the tortilla and fold over to create a half moon shape. Repeat with each tortilla.
3) Add the oil to a large heavy pan over a medium heat and pan-fry each tortilla until brown and crispy, about 3 minutes per side. Cut into wedges and serve with salsa, guacamole and sour cream.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.