Chicken wrap with rocket and parsley aioli
- For the aioli
- 50g baby rocket leaves
- 50g fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 anchovy fillet
- 2 tsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 small garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 60ml mayonnaise
- 120ml low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- For the sandwich
- 225g roasted chicken breast, shredded (about 2 small chicken breasts)
- 4 (20cm) whole-wheat tortillas
- 130g baby rocket
1) Place all of the ingredients, except the salt and pepper, in the bowl of a food processor. Blend until the mixture is smooth. Transfer the aioli to a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
For the sandwich:
1) Add the shredded chicken to the aioli and mix well.
2) Preheat a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat. Using tongs, add the tortillas, one at a time, and cook until warm, about 30 seconds each side.
3) Place the warm tortillas on a work surface and spread with the chicken mixture, leaving a 1.25cm border. Sprinkle the rocket over the chicken mixture.
4) Carefully roll up the tortillas, Swiss roll fashion, tucking in the ends. Cut each rolled sandwich in half, diagonally, and transfer to a serving platter.