Fennel and red onion salad with cran-balsamic dressing
Fennel with sweet red onions and cranberry dressing.
Recipe by:Rachael Ray
- 60ml whole berry cranberry sauce
- 30ml aged balsamic vinegar
- 60ml extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bulb fennel, thinly sliced by hand or with mandolin
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced by hand or with mandolin
- 1 large or 2 small hearts of cos lettuce, chopped
1) In a medium bowl, combine cranberry sauce and vinegar, whisk in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the fennel, onion and cos lettuce, and toss to coat.