Grilled Vegetable Salad
Celebrate seasonal produce in all its glory with these simple grilled veggies.
- The best seasonal fresh vegetables you can find, such as aubergines, peppers, onions, chillies, and radicchio
- Olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- For the Creole Seasoning
- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
Preheat a grill to medium-high.
Cut all the vegetables into similar sizes and toss liberally with olive oil, salt, Creole seasoning and pepper, in a bowl.
Place the dressed vegetables on the grill and/or in a vegetable grill pan and grill for 15 to 20 minutes, turning as needed, until desired doneness.
Remove the grilled vegetables to a serving platter and serve warm.
Combine all ingredients thoroughly.