Garlic and Herb Grilled Sweet Potato Fries
- 6 large sweet potatoes
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 tsp red chilli flakes
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
2) Heat the griddle to high.
3) While the potatoes are cooling, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a small saute pan on the grates of the griddle. Add the garlic, thyme and chili flakes and cook until the garlic is just soft, about 45 seconds. Remove from the heat.
4) Slice each potato in half lengthwise then slice each half into 3 or 4 wedges, depending on the size. Brush the wedges with the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil and season with salt. Cook until lightly golden brown and just cooked through, about 6 minutes. Remove to a platter and immediately toss with the garlic mixture and chopped parsley.