Milk Chocolate and Raspberry Puddings
These luxurious puddings are lightly infused with raspberry liqueur.
- 200g milk chocolate, chopped finely
- 120ml double cream
- 2-3 tsps framboise liqueur
- Raspberries and icing sugar to decorate
2) Add the chopped chocolate and framboise liqueur to the cream. Stir the mixture very gently until all of the chocolate has melted.
3) Pour into small ramekins (they're very rich!), top with a few raspberries and allow to cool. After around 20 minutes, place the ramekins in the fridge until 30 minutes before you're ready to serve.
Dust with icing sugar immediately before serving.
Alternatively, you can heat the cream in the microwave until scalding hot, but not boiling and melt the chocolate in the same way as above.
Serve with Lemon shortbreads.