Serve up a platter of these Italian-inspired frittatas by Giada De Laurentiis.
Recipe by:Giada De Laurentiis
- Nonstick vegetable oil cooking spray
- 8 large eggs
- 120ml whole milk
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 113g thinly sliced ham, chopped
- 45g freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
Preheat the oven to 190°C/ gas mark 5
Spray two mini muffin tins (each with 24 cups) with nonstick spray. Whisk the eggs, milk, pepper, and salt in a large bowl to blend well. Stir in the ham, cheese, and parsley.
Fill prepared muffin cups almost to the top with the egg mixture. Bake until the egg mixture puffs and is just set in the center, about 8 to 10 minutes. Using a rubber spatula, loosen the frittatas from the muffin cups and slide them onto a platter. Serve immediately.