Celeriac and Parsnip Puree
A rich and creamy alternative to your usual mashed potatoes.
Recipe by:Food Network Kitchens
- 1 celeriac, peeled and chopped into large chunks
- 450g parsnips, peeled and chopped into large chunks
- 150ml sour cream
- 100ml milk
- 30g butter
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1) Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the celeriac and parsnips and boil until tender, about 20 minutes.
2) Drain, leave to steam dry for 2 minutes, then blend with the butter, sour cream, and enough milk to form a smooth puree.