Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- 750g small red or white skinned potatoes
- 30ml good olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic (3 cloves)
- 2 tbsps minced fresh rosemary leaves
2) Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary; toss until the potatoes are well coated.
3) Dump the potatoes on a baking sheet and spread out into 1 layer; roast in the oven for at least 1 hour, or until browned and crisp. Flip twice with a spatula during cooking to ensure even browning.
4) Remove the potatoes from the oven, season to taste, and serve.