Asian Prawn Cocktail
- 80g Chinese cabbage, finely shredded
- 80g green beans, top and tailed
- 80g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- A large handful of torn Thai basil
- A large handful of chopped coriander
- 12 cooked tiger prawns
- 200g smoked salmon cut into 4 pieces
- 50g crushed cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pinch of hot chilli powder
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1. To make the dressing, place all the ingredients into a small bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the cabbage, beans, tomatoes and herbs and then add 2/3 of the dressing and mix thoroughly.
3. Divide this into 4 serving glasses.
4. Carefully mix the last part of the dressing into the cooked prawns and top the glasses with the prawns.
5. Roll a piece of smoked salmon on top and serve with some coriander and cashew nuts to garnish.