Tarragon and walnut pesto
This nutty, herby pesto is full of texture and flavour.
Recipe by:Alexandra Guarnaschelli
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 4 tbsp roughly chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp breadcrumbs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 60ml olive oil
1) Add the parsley, tarragon and walnuts to a mortar and pestle. Add the breadcrumbs and grind to a paste.
2) Season with salt and pepper and slowly drizzle the olive oil in while stirring. Serve with good crusty bread.