Coconut-Chia Pudding Breakfast Bowl
- 2/3 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2 medium kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons raspberries
- 1 tablespoon roasted almonds, chopped
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
Stir together the coconut milk, chia seeds and maple syrup in a cereal bowl. Refrigerate overnight, covered, to allow the seeds to plump and the mixture to thicken into a loose pudding.
Uncover the pudding, and arrange the pineapples, kiwis, raspberries, almonds and coconut flakes in neat piles on top of the pudding. Then take a photo!
Per serving (1 bowl): Calories: 400; Fat: 25 g (Saturated: 13 g); Cholesterol: 0 mg; Sodium: 35 mg; Carbohydrate: 41 g; Fiber: 12 g; Protein: 6 g; Sugar: 20 g
Copyright 2015 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.
From Food Network Kitchen