Cheese and Mushroom Omelette
- 4 The Co-operative British free range eggs
- 60g The Co-operative mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 80g closed cup mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1 pepper (any colour), roughly chopped
- Black pepper
1. Beat the eggs well and add in some black pepper.
2. In a frying pan heat a tablespoon of oil, add in the chopped mushrooms and peppers and keep stirring until they go nice and soft.
3. Then add the eggs and cook until your omelette sets, sprinkle the grated cheese on top, then fold in half and serve.
4. Make sure your dinner is fully cooked and piping hot before serving it up.
Recipe courtesy of The co-operative food