- 6 rashers smoked bacon
- 350g spaghetti
- 2 The Co-operative British free range eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 50g grated Parmesan
1. Cut the bacon into small pieces and cook in a heavy based frying pan until lovely and golden.
2. Cook the spaghetti just like it says on the pack, then drain in a colander.
3. Beat together the eggs and the extra yolks, then add the Parmesan and pour over the pasta and mix it all together whilst on the heat and then serve immediately.
4. Make sure your dinner is fully cooked and piping hot before serving it up.
Recipe courtesy of The co-operative food