Hot and Sour Vegetable Indian Stir Fry
Red chillies, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and coriander give this stir fry a punch.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or rapeseed oil
- 150-200g mushrooms, cut into long strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into long thin strips
- 4 spring onions, cut into 5cm lengths
- 30g raisins
- 1 Patak’s Goan Hot & Sour Indian Stir Fry sachet
- 1 tablespoon toasted coconut, flakes or desiccated
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, roughly chopped
In a frying pan or wok heat the oil. Add the mushrooms, red pepper and spring onions and toss for 2 minutes before stirring in the raisins and Patak’s Goan Hot & Sour Indian Stir Fry sachet.
Cook for a few minutes before serving with some plain basmati rice, and garnish with toasted coconut flakes (if using) and chopped coriander.
Follow Patak’s on Facebook for more news, recipes and offers.
Recipe courtesy of Patak's