Lime and Coriander Chicken and Tenderstem Rice Salad
- 200g pack Tenderstem, cut into 3cm lengths
- 400g Greek yoghurt
- 3 tbsp fresh chopped coriander, plus extra to serve
- 15 mint leaves cut into thin strips
- Juice and zest of 2 limes
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, sliced
- 500g cooked rice
- 80g toasted flaked almonds
- 6 sliced green spring onions
Steam or boil the Tenderstem for 3-4 minutes until tender.
Meanwhile, mix together the yoghurt, coriander, mint, lime juice and lime zest and leave to infuse for a few minutes.
Put the chicken, rice, cooked Tenderstem, almonds and spring onions in a large mixing bowl and season. Add the yoghurt dressing and combine the ingredients together.
Serve with a sprinkling of chopped coriander.
Recipe courtesy of Tenderstem Broccoli