Mini Bacon and Egg Crostini
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha or other hot sauce
- 8 mini pumpernickel toasts, each 2-inches square
- 3 leaves Bibb lettuce, torn into 8 small pieces
- 2 pieces cooked bacon, cut into strips 1/3-inch wide and 1 1/2-inches long
1. Slice the eggs crosswise into thin slices, reserving the top and the bottom for another use.
2. In a small bowl stir together the mayonnaise and the Sriracha. Set aside.
3. To assemble, lay out the toast and spread the spicy mayonnaise on each piece. Lay a piece of lettuce on the spicy mayonnaise. Top the lettuce with two overlapping slices of egg and a piece of bacon to finish. Serve immediately.