Get the kids in the kitchen with this mix of chocolate, biscuits & marshmallows.
- 100g butter, roughly chopped
- 300g dark chocolate, broken into squares
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 140g rich tea biscuits, roughly crushed
- 12 pink marshmallows, quartered using scissors
- 2 x 55g of Maltesers (my favourite), Milky Way or Crunchie
1. Gently melt the butter, chocolate and syrup in a large pan over a low heat, stirring frequently until smooth, then cool for about 15mins.
2. Stir the crushed biscuits and sweets into the pan until well mixed, pour into a 17cm/6 ½ inch square tin lined with non-stick baking paper and spread the mixture to roughly level it.
3. Chill until hard and then take out of tin and remove paper. Cut into fingers. Store in an air-tight container.
Recipe given by Lauren Goodger.
This recipe appears in the Celebrity Bake Book, in aid of the Ben Kinsella Trust.