Rolled Chicken Sandwich with Parsley Aioli
This super-simple chicken roll is filled with rocket and parsley aioli.
- For the aioli
- 50g baby rocket
- 50g fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 anchovy fillet
- 2 tsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 small garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 60ml mayonnaise
- 125ml low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- For the sandwich
- 250g roasted chicken breast, shredded (about 2 small chicken breasts)
- 4 (16-cm) whole wheat tortilas (recommended: Guerrero)
- 100g baby rocket
For the aioli, place all the ingredients, except the salt and pepper, in the bowl of a food processor and blend until the mixture is smooth. Transfer the aioli to a medium bowl. season with salt and pepper.
For the sandwich, add the shredded chicken to the aioli and mix well. Preheat a heavy-bottomed frying pan over medium heat. Using tongs, add the tortillas, one at a time, and cook until warm, about 30 seconds each side.
Place the warm tortillas on a work surface and spread with the chicken mixture, leaving a 1-cm border. Sprinkle the rocket over the chicken mixture.
Carefully roll up the tortillas and cut each rolled sandwich in half, diagonally, and transfer to a serving platter. Serve.