Ginger Beef Stir-Fry
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil by Sainsbury’s
- 100g bunch spring onions by Sainsbury’s, trimmed and sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 x 250g packs microwaveable basmati rice by Sainsbury’s
- 5 tbsp mirin by Sainsbury’s, or dry white wine or dry sherry
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce by Sainsbury’s
- 30g fresh ginger, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 200g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 2 heads pak choi by Sainsbury’s, roughly shredded
- 300g leftover roast beef, shredded
Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and add the spring and red onions. Cook over a high heat for 3-4 minutes until well browned.
Meanwhile, heat the rice according to pack instructions. Add to the pan with the mirin, soy sauce, ginger and green beans, and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in the pak choi and beef, and cook for 3-4 minutes until piping hot.
Recipe courtesy of Sainsbury's