Steak Tornado au Poivre
- 4 Specially Selected Fillet Steaks
- 8 Rashers of Specially Selected Pancetta
- 100g Soft Lighter Cheese with Garlic and Herbs
- 1 Beef Quixo Stock Cube
- 3-4g Stonemill Black Peppercorns
- 50ml water
- Cocktail sticks
1. Wrap 2 rashers of pancetta around the sides of each steak and secure with a cocktail stick.
2. Grill, barbecue or fry the steaks to your liking. (Medium: 8-9 minutes)
3. Meanwhile, dissolve the stock cube in the boiling water.
4. Coarsely grind the peppercorns.
5. In a small saucepan add the stock, peppercorns and soft cheese. Gently warm through, stirring as you cook.
6. Serve the steaks on a pool of sauce.
7. Great served with Specially Selected Chunky Chips and Four Seasons Petit Pois.
Recipe courtesy of Aldi