- 1 360g pack British beef meatballs
- 2 red onions
- 4 baking potatoes
- 150g Chantenay carrots
- 1 400g tin Sweet Harvest Red Kidney Beans
- 1 400g tin Sweet Harvest Chopped Tomatoes with Herbs
- 1 Quixo Beef Stock Cube
- 250ml boiling water
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Chilli Powder
- 1 flat teaspoon Stonemill Garlic Granules
- Solesta Olive Oil
- Black pepper
- 100g grated cheddar cheese
- 1 300g jar Snackrite Sour Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 200˚C/400˚F/Gas Mark 6.
2. Prick the potatoes with a fork and cook in the oven for an hour.
3. Wash and grate the carrots, no need to peel.
4. Meanwhile, brown the meatballs in a little oil in a large frying pan or wok.
5. Peel and chop the red onions finely then add to the meatballs. Add the garlic granules, chilli and paprika and cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring as you cook.
6. Then add the boiling water and crumbled stock cube, tinned tomatoes, red kidney beans and grated carrot. Season with some black pepper and bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Serve the chilli meatballs with their sauce on top of the split baked potatoes topped with a dollop of sour cream and grated cheddar cheese.
Recipe courtesy of Aldi