Organic Thai Green Curry
- Your choice of mixed vegetables, cooked prawns or chicken
- 225g organic rice noodles
- 4 organic spring onions
- 2–3 organic green chillies, deseeded
- Zest of 4 organic limes
- 6 organic kaffir lime leaves
- 2 small organic lemongrass stalks
- 2 cloves of organic garlic
- 3 tbsp organic groundnut oil
- 1 tin of organic coconut milk
- 150g organic pistachio nuts, lightly toasted
1. Cook the noodles according to the packet’s instructions, then rinse under cold water.
2. Make the curry paste by placing the spring onions, chillies, lime zest, lime leaves, lemongrass and garlic in a food processor and blending until you have a smooth paste.
3. Heat the groundnut oil in a wok and pour in the curry paste, cooking gently for 3–4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Pour in the coconut milk and cook for a further 2 minutes.
5. Add the noodles and heat through. Serve with the pistachio nuts sprinkled on top.
For more inspiration and tips visit the Organic UK Facebook page.