- 500ml chicken stock
- 4 tbsp laksa paste
- 200g turkey meat shredded
- 300g straight to wok, ribbon rice noodles
- 3 tbsp 0% fat Natural Yeogurt
- Handful of bean sprouts
- ¼ cucumber cut into strips
- 2 spring onions trimmed and cut into strips
- 4 radishes cut into wedges
- Small bunch of coriander
In a large saucepan, cook the laksa paste for 1-2 mins until it becomes fragrant. Pour in the stock and bring to a simmer.
Add the turkey meat and noodles bring up to a simmer again. Stir with a fork to break up the noodles. Remove from the heat and stir in the Yeogurt.
Divide the bean sprouts between two bowls, ladle over the laksa and top with the cucumber, spring onion, radish and coriander leaves. Finish with a squeeze of lime.
Recipe courtesy of Yeo Valley