- 1 tsp allspice
- 40g chopped red onion
- 80g chopped green onions
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 60ml fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp thyme leaves, freshly chopped
- 2 tbsp jalapeno chillies, seeded, diced
- 2 tsp freshly grated or chopped ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 4 chicken breasts, bone and skin on
- Lime wedges
2) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Heat the grill to high, remove any excess marinade from the chicken and place on the grill. Grill each side of the chicken for 3 to 4 minutes then place on a tray and finish in the oven for 15 minutes.
3) Squeeze a lime wedge over each piece of chicken and serve.