- 3 large stalks celery from the heart, including leaves, plus extra for serving
- 1L tomato juice
- 10g prepared horseradish
- 3g grated yellow onion
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 12 dashes Tabasco, or to taste
- 350ml vodka
2) In a large jug, combine the rest of the ingredients except the vodka. With the food processor running, pour in 1/4 of the tomato juice mixture through the feed tube.
3) Pour the contents of the food processor into the jug with the remaining tomato juice mixture. Add the vodka and chill.
4) Serve in tall glasses over ice with a stick of celery.