Witches' Cauldron Soup
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 1 large leek, washed and sliced
- 2 large carrots, peeled and diced
- 500ml water
- 4pk Herta Classic Frankfurters
- 225g Carnation Cook with it!
Heat the oil in a large saucepan; add the leek, carrots and butternut squash and cook for 5 minutes. Pour over the water and bring to a slow simmer. Cook for 20 minutes.
Slice the Herta Classic Frankfurters into quarters, add to the soup and stir through. Add the Carnation Cook with it! and bring back to a simmer for 2 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Carnation