Chicken Fajita Traybake with Mexican Beanz
These sizzling fajitas are a one-tray wonder that make washing up a breeze. Fill them with high in fibre Beanz for a nutritious meal that's perfect for sharing.
- 1 Heinz Creationz Mexican Beanz can (415g)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 500g chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 peppers, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into small wedges
- 50g Cheddar cheese
- 4 tortillas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Small handful coriander, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 4 tbsp sour cream (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
2. Mix all the spices and the olive oil in a large bowl.
3. Add the chicken, pepper and onion and toss to cover with the spice mix.
4. Spread the chicken, peppers and onion out on a large baking tray and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
5. Wrap the tortillas in foil.
6. Grate the cheese over the chicken then bake for a further 5 minutes along with the foil wrap of tortillas.
7. Heat the Heinz Creationz Mexican Beanz as per package instructions in the microwave.
8. Layer up your fajitas with the chicken and veg mix, avocado, lime, coriander, sour cream and top with a large dollop of Beanz.
A Source of Protein
Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass.