Halibut and Five Beanz Pocket Bakes
Make a simple, low-fat dinner for four tonight with Heinz Five Beanz and paprika-seasoned halibut. Best of all, there won't be much washing up to do!
- 4 halibut fillets or other white fish
- 1 Heinz Five Beanz can (415g)
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tsp paprika
- I small bunch parsley, leaves roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
2. Line a high sided baking tray with a large sheet of foil.
3. Wet two large sheets of baking paper then scrunch up and place on top of the foil.
4. Empty the can of Beanz into the tray and place the halibut fillets on top.
5. Sprinkle over the paprika, spring onion and black pepper.
6. Bring the sides of the paper and foil up and over the fish and fold the edges together to create a parcel.
7. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the fish is opaque.
8. Sprinkle over the parsley and serve with the lemon wedges.
A Source of Protein
Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass.