Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes with Beanz, Spinach and Feta
An impressive lunch doesn't have to take ages to cook. Try this fresh take on an old fave using sweet potatoes and nutritious Heinz Beanz for a quick and tasty alternative.
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 Heinz Beanz Snap Pots (200g)
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- A splash of olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, zested
- 15g sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 15g feta cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
2. Coat the sweet potato with a splash of oil and wrap in a sheet of foil.
3. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until soft and cooked all the way through.
4. Once cooked, place spinach on the plate and sweet potato on top. Cut potato open.
5. Meanwhile add the Beanz Snap Pot to the microwave and cook for one minute until the beans are piping hot.
6. To serve, add your spinach to the plate and put the sweet potato on top.
7. Slice the sweet potato and pour the beans on top then finish with with lemon zest, sundried tomatoes, oregano, thyme and plenty of black pepper. Finally crumble on some feta cheese.
A Source of Protein
Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass.