- 225g frozen shelled edamame (green soy beans)
- 60g tahini paste
- 60ml water
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated lemon zest
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 3 tbsp)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander seeds
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
2) In a food processor, puree the edamame, tahini paste, water, lemon zest and juice, garlic, salt, cumin, and coriander seeds, until smooth. With the motor running, slowly drizzle in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and mix until absorbed.
3) Transfer to a small bowl, stir in the parsley and drizzle with the remaining oil.
4) Serve with the assorted crudites, or refrigerate, covered, for up to 24 hours.