White Hot Chocolate 2 Ways
- For the base:
- 3 cups cold whole milk
- 6 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- For the orange white hot chocolate:
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur, such as Cointreau
- Candied orange peel, for garnish
- For the white Russian hot chocolate:
- 2 teaspoons vodka
- 1 teaspoon coffee liqueur, such as Kahlua
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Crushed chocolate-covered espresso beans, for garnish
For the base: Bring the milk and white chocolate to a slow boil in a small saucepan, whisking until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
Mix in add-ins as desired, and serve immediately.
From Food Network Kitchen